Thursday, August 29, 2013

My Samsung Centura Straight Talk Phone

My last phone was actually a freebie courtesy of my wonderful nephew, Aaron. It was my first smartphone, and while it was pretty good and sturdy, it did lack some features I needed to keep up with my work. So, a couple months ago, I started researching inexpensive smart phones and chose my Samsung Centura.

This phone is wonderful! It runs on Android 4.0, has an 800 MHz processor, and a battery talk time of over 7 hours - important given I have to run certain apps constantly. It's fast, efficient, and with the 5 different home screens, allows my daughter to have her own space for games.

Now, it's not perfect. It has its quirks, especially if you leave it on for days on end. But, simply turning the poor thing off and letting it rest for a minute or two sets it right again. With that being the only issue I've come across, that's okay with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment